Seems like 2 weeks since I got behind the wheel of the Marcos, we have had so much rain here in England our reservoirs must be overflowing. It looks like we might have a few dry days ahead of us so hopefully can get out for a drive shortly.
I have managed to sort the steering cowling cover after several false starts. It's now a one piece item that slides in place over the indicator stalk and then secured in place with a single bolt which is hidden behind the steering wheel for a neat fitment. This will hopefully make it easier to cover over in a single piece of leather or alcantara material when the interior is done, I have painted it black along with the dashboard for a temporary measure to see if I like the black colour theme inside,
P.S. Louis is 13 today !